VISIT | TOURIST | STUDY | PR | WORK VISA STAMPING
Connect with our visa experts !
Schengen Visa From India - Visa Types, Fees and How to Apply
Planning a trip to Europe? Awesome! Did you know that if you have a Schengen Visa, you can travel to any of the 26 countries within the European Schengen Area without any hassle or paperwork? Worry not! After reading this guide, you can easily apply for your Schengen visa at ease .
Eligibility criteria for Schengen visa application
- Indian National holding a valid Indian passport with minimum validity of 6 months can apply for Schengen visa .
- Individual who wishes to travel to Schengen for the purpose of Tourism/Family or friends Visit/Business can apply visa through Travellerzdezire.
- We suggest applicants to take Travel Insurance for Schengen visa process in India . Travellerzdezire also provides Travel Insurance to passengers at an additional cost.
Why apply for a Schengen Visa?
- You need this Schengen visa if you plan to visit multiple European countries.
- No border control between member states.
- A Schengen visa is for staying in or transiting through the Schengen areas for a short period. You can stay maximum up to 90 days with a Schengen visa.
- A visa issued by one Schengen state is valid to travel to any Schengen state, but you must apply only for the country you are entering first.
Types of Schengen visa for Indian passport holders .
Depending on the purpose of the travel, the Schengen visa may be issued as:
- Type A Schengen visa – transit visa for airport transit
- Type B Schengen visa – transit visa valid for 5 days
- Type C Schengen visa– visa for a short stay in any of the Schengen Area countries. The duration of the allowed visit is indicated on the visa. Depending on the purpose of the travel, this visa may be single entry / double entry or multiple entries .
- Limited territorial validity visa: the holder of this type of visa may travel only to the specific Schengen Area country or countries indicated when applying for the visa. This type of visa is issued in special cases, such as for humanitarian purposes.
- Type D – this is a national visa issued in special cases for the purposes of study, stay or work in a Schengen Area country. This visa may be single entry or multiple entry visa . This type of visa is granted in the following cases:
- for studying in the duration of up to one year, with the possibility of extension;
- for pedagogical work or research, as well as to the closest family members;
- to experts travelling to engage in professional activity;
- in emergency cases, such as medical conditions, which are limited to a specific period of time.
WHY CHOOSE US?
- Minimum documentation and lowest cost.
- Minimum time consumed for completion of process.
- Proper Guidance and 100% genuine.
- Most trustable travel partner as our customers are mainly through recommendation.
- Better experience with complete satisfaction.
- Safe handling of document.Maintain complete transparency
- Highly rated by our clients with 10+ years of experience.
Schengen area countries
On June 14th 1985, governments of France, Germany, Belgium, Luxemburg, and Netherlands signed the Agreement on the gradual abolition of checks at common borders, followed by the signing on June 19th 1990 of the Convention implementing that Agreement. The implementation of the Schengen Agreements started in 1995.
Today, there are 26 Member States of the Schengen Area.
- The Schengen Area has 26 member states.
- 22 of them fully implement the Schengen Acquis
- 4 of them are members of the European free Trade Association (EFTA)
- 3 of them are associated members of the Schengen Area but are not members of the European Union (Island, Norway and Switzerland).
- The Azores, Madeira and the Canary Islands are special members of the EU and part of the Schengen Area, but located outside Europe.
- Monaco, San Marino and Vatican City are in Europe but are not members of the Schengen Area.
- Ireland and United Kingdom are not members of the Schengen Area.
CHOOSE YOUR COUNTRY FOR MORE INFORMATION
How can Travellerzdezire assist you with your Schengen visa application ?
Travellerzdezire have an extensive experience handling Schengen Visas .Our Team will assist you in :
- Evaluate the best visa type to apply under as per your requirement.
- Advise you on the required documentation as per the visa type.
- Assist in getting appointments for applying Schengen visa ( Submission of biometrics ) .
- Fill out the application forms .
- Review your documents for the visa application .
- Help you prepare for a visa interview in case one is required .