FRANCE TOURIST VISA |
FRANCE VISIT VISA | FRANCE BUSINESS VISA
Connect with our visa agents today !
Planning to apply France Short term visa - Schengen short term visa ?
Are you planning on visiting France but don’t know where to start? Worry not! After reading this guide, you can easily apply for your France tourist visa from India.
If you are planning to travel to France for a short stay (up to 90 days), you will need a Schengen Short Stay Visa also known as a C-type visa.
- France Tourist Visa: If you wish to go sightseeing or vacation in France.
- France Visitor Visa: If you wish to visit friends or relatives living in France.
- France Business visa : If you wish to travel for trade , business or commercial activities.
However, you can’t work in the country with these visas. Acceptable business purposes include attending meetings, functions, meeting clients, etc.
Eligibility criteria for France visa
- Indian National holding a valid Indian passport with minimum validity of 6 months can apply for France visa .
- Individual who wishes to travel to France for the purpose of Tourism/Family or friends Visit/Business can apply visa through Travellerzdezire.
- We suggest applicants to carry Travel Insurance while travelling to France . Travellerzdezire also provides Travel Insurance to passengers at an additional cost.
Types of France short term visa - Schengen short term visa for Indian passport holders :
This visa ( Type – C ) helps you to enter Schengen country including France for Tourism / leisure purpose
Documents required : Checklists for applying France Tourist visa for India passport holders
- ORIGINAL PASSPORT : (a) Minimum 6 months validity(b) it shall contain at least two blank pages; (c) it shall have been issued within the previous 10 years; (d) NO alteration or handwritten amendment concerning the data page
- OLD PASSPORTS if any
- THREE PHOTOS: Not more than 6-months old,40*45mm in size, white background,80% face focused , NO border, In sharp focus and clear, Of high quality with no ink marks or creases
- APPLICATION FORM: fully completed in English and signed by the applicant (or by parent(s)/guardian(s) for minors under the age of 18) (field no 37 and last field).
- COVERING LETTER: explaining the purpose of the trip with itinerary detailed location(s) and duration of stay in France
- EVIDENCE OF OCCUPATION/ STUDENT STATUS:
– IF Employed: – Salary certificate of the last three (3) months of present occupation, employment contract and company NOC (No objection certificate)to sanction leave.
– IF Self-employed:- The applicable CIN Certificate/ LLP certificate/ GST certificate/ Udhyog Aadhar Memorandum/ Import Export Certificate etc.
– IF Student:- NOC(No objection certificate) from school / college.
- FINANCIAL STATUS:
– Proof of sufficient funds: Original bank statements of the last three (3) months WITH seal and signature from bank with sufficient closing balance and / or other funds available (pension etc.)
– ITR: Income Tax Acknowledgement / ITR-V from the last three (3) years
- TRAVEL MEDICAL INSURANCE : shall be valid throughout the territory and cover the entire period of the person’s intended stay or transit. The minimum coverage shall be EUR 30 000. Note : Applicants for a uniform visa for multiple entries shall prove that they are in possession of adequate and valid travel medical insurance covering the period of their first intended visit. In addition a statement, declaring the awareness of the need to be in possession of travel medical insurance for subsequent stays, shall be signed.
- TRAVEL ITINERARY: Onwards and return airline reservation and proof of other means of travel within France/EU in case of onward travel
- PROOF OF ACCOMODATION: hotel reservation / letter of tour organizer and / or other appropriate documentation indicating the envisaged travel plans within France / EU
- COPY OF PRESENT PASSPORT(data pages, pages with evidence of previous visa, travel)
- FOR MINOR TRAVELERS: a parent/legal guardian shall submit the following :- a minor accompanied by one parent shall provide a Original notarized NOC by the other parent , plus copies of parents passports or ID · a minor travelling alone shall provide a Original notarized NOC by both parents / legal guardians, plus copies of parents passports or ID
Duration of Stay : less than 90 days ( depends on embassy decision )
Number of Entries : Single / Double / Multiple
Visa process duration for France visa : 15 working days normal .It may take upto 45 days or more in some cases.
Visa fees for France Tourist visa for Indian passport holders : Rs. 7105 /-
1. Submission of your old passport with previous trips can be useful for decision.
2. Additional documents, even if not featured in the list above, may be required by the Embassy.
3. You should submit your application minimum 1 month before the foreseen travel date.
4. You can submit your application at the earliest three months before your planned visit.
5. The visa fee is non-refundable if the visa is denied.
6. A later change to the purpose of the visit is not admissible. A prolongation of the visa is not
possible. In both cases, a new application has to be entered.
How can Travellerzdezire help you ?
Travellerzdezire have an extensive experience handling Schengen Visas .Our Team will assist you in :
- Evaluate the best visa type to apply under as per your requirement.
- Advise you on the required documentation as per the visa type.
- Assist in getting appointments for applying France visa ( Submission of biometrics ) .
- Fill out the application forms
- Review your documents for the visa application
- Help you prepare for a visa interview in case one is required
WHY CHOOSE US?
- Minimum documentation and lowest cost.
- Minimum time consumed for completion of process.
- Proper Guidance and 100% genuine.
- Most trustable travel partner as our customers are mainly through recommendation.
- Better experience with complete satisfaction.
- Safe handling of document.Maintain complete transparency
- Highly rated by our clients with 10+ years of experience.