NEPAL QUARANTINE PACKAGE FOR SAUDI
Travel to Saudi from India via Nepal from India during Covid
Know how to travel to Saudi via Oman during covid 19 with latest updates
Travel with us for best travel deals - Travel hazzle free
Worried on how to travel to Saudi from India after suspension of flights from 20 countries including India and UAE ? Travel to Saudi via Nepal with our Nepal/Kathmandu quarantine package as the Saudi government has put a ban on few countries from entering to Saudi. As a result we have come up with a solution so that Indians can travel to Saudi with our best Nepal quarantine facility. Package Includes:
Our best deals are as follows:
- Package not refundable once booked.
- We are not responsible for changes in Govt rules and regulations which includes travel suspension etc.
- Please note that all passengers arriving in Oman are required to present a negative COVID-19 PCR test conducted within 96 hours prior to the scheduled time of arrival in Oman. The COVID-19 PCR test shall be a validated and certified medical test result. Attached list of testing labs approved by ICMR.
- It is mandatory to have travel insurance covering Covid 19 treatment at Oman. All arrivals (over the age of 15) will be required to have a PCR test (nasal swab) at Muscat International Airport. There is a charge of 19 Omani Riyals for this test. You can pay for this test through the Tarassud+ App before you arrive in Oman. You will then receive a QR code that you can show at the screening point.
- If you are staying in Oman for more than 7 days, you will also be required (if you are over the age of 15) to wear a tracking bracelet for the period of your self-isolation. There is a charge (also payable through the Tarassud+ application) of 6 Omani Riyals for the bracelet. Bracelets must be returned once you have completed your self-isolation. Some health clinics have established drop off points for this purpose.