SINGAPORE TOURIST VISA |
SINGAPORE VISIT VISA
Talk to our travel experts today!
Looking for Singapore Tourist visa for Indian passport holders ?
If you’re planning to visit Singapore, you can get your visa online! The electronic visa (also known as e-Visa) is one of the simplest ways to receive a tourist Visa. It’s a simple online process with minimum documents required. Once your visa is approved by the Singapore Immigration, you’ll receive your visa straight to your mail inbox. We provide the fast and best service for Singapore tourist visa for Indian passport from any states. We make your travel easy and comfortable.
Eligibility criteria for Singapore visa for Indian passport holders
- Indian National holding a valid Indian passport with minimum validity of 6 months can apply for Singapore visa online.
- Individual who wishes to travel to Singapore for the purpose of Tourism/Family or friends Visit/Business can apply visa through Travellerzdezire.
- We suggest applicants to carry Travel Insurance while travelling to Singapore. Travellerzdezire also provides Travel Insurance to passengers at an additional cost.
Types of Singapore Visa
Documents required for Singapore Tourist visa application for Indian passport holders :
–Original passport with minimum validity of 6 months.
– 3 photos – Specification 35 mm X 50 mm, 80% face focussed with both the ears visible, no border, taken within 06 months, white back ground, matte finished
– Application Form: One Visa application form to be filled in completely and duly signed by the applicant. For Applicants under 18 years of age- Please take any one Parent’s signature on application form, page no. 03.
– Covering Letter: Covering letter from applicant mentioning Applicant’s name, Passport details, Residence address, Date of travel, Duration of stay and details of expenses to be borne during their visit.
If applying visas at Mumbai Consulate, the Covering letter should be addressed to: The Visa Officer, The Consulate General of Singapore, Mumbai.
If applying visa at Chennai Consulate, the Covering letter should be addressed to: The Visa Officer, The Consulate General of Singapore, Chennai.
– Confirm Airline Ticket ( Onwards and Return ).
– Hotel Confirmation Voucher/sponsorship letter with passport copies and invitation letter from sponsor .
–HR Letter: Leave letter from Company mentioning Applicant’s name, Passport details, date of travel and purpose of visit.
If applying visas at Mumbai Consulate, the Leave letter should be addressed to: The Visa Officer, The Consulate General of Singapore, Mumbai.
If applying visa at Chennai Consulate, the Leave letter should be addressed to: The Visa Officer, The Consulate General of Singapore, Chennai.
– Occupation proof ( if Business – GST certificate with current bank account statement of past 3 months . If Working as employee – salary slip of past 3 months with bank statement of past 3 months
– Applicant Mobile number.
– Applicant’s Email id .
PROCESS DURATION : 4 – 5 WORKING DAYS
WHY CHOOSE US?
- Minimum documentation and lowest cost.
- Minimum time consumed for completion of process.
- Proper Guidance and 100% genuine.
- Most trustable travel partner as our customers are mainly through recommendation.
- Better experience with complete satisfaction.
- Safe handling of document.Maintain complete transparency
- Highly rated by our clients with 10+ years of experience.
How can Travellerzdezire assist for your Singapore visa process ?
Travellerzdezire have an extensive experience handling all country Visas .Our Team will assist you in:
- Evaluate the best visa type to apply under as per your requirement.
- Advise you on the required documentation as per the visa type.
- Fill out the Singapore application forms
- Assist in getting visa appointments if required .
- Review your documents for the visa application
- Help you prepare for a visa interview in case one is required