MALTA TOURIST VISA |
MALTA VISIT VISA
SCHENGEN MALTA VISA FOR INDIANS | MALTA VISA FOR INDIANS | APPLY MALTA VISA IN BANGALORE |
If you are planning to travel to Malta for a short stay (up to 90 days), you will need a Schengen Short Stay Visa also known as a C-type visa.
- Malta Tourist Visa: If you wish to go sightseeing or vacation in Malta
- Malta Visitor Visa: If you wish to visit friends or relatives living in Malta
What are the documents required for Malta tourist /visit visa ( short term )
Documents required : Checklists for applying Malta Tourist/visit visa for India passport holders
ORIGINAL PASSPORT: (a) Minimum 6 months validity(b) it shall contain at least two blank pages; (c) it shall have been issued within the previous 10 years; (d) NO alteration or handwritten amendment concerning the data page
OLD PASSPORTS if any
- THREE PHOTOS: Not more than 6-months old,40*45mm in size, white background,80% face focused , NO border, In sharp focus and clear, Of high quality with no ink marks or creases
- APPLICATION FORM: fully completed in English and signed by the applicant (or by parent(s)/guardian(s) for minors under the age of 18) (field no 37 and last field).
- COVERING LETTER: explaining the purpose of the trip with itinerary detailed location(s) and duration of stay in Malta
- EVIDENCE OF OCCUPATION/ STUDENT STATUS:
IF Employed: – Salary certificate of the last three (3) months of present occupation, employment contract and company NOC (No objection certificate)to sanction leave.
IF Self-employed:- The applicable CIN Certificate/ LLP certificate/ GST certificate/ Udhyog Aadhar Memorandum/ Import Export Certificate etc.
IF Student:- NOC(No objection certificate) from school / college.
- FINANCIAL STATUS:
Proof of sufficient funds: Original bank statements of the last three (3) months WITH seal and signature from bank with sufficient closing balance and / or other funds available (pension etc.)
ITR: Income Tax Acknowledgement / ITR-V from the last three (3) years
- TRAVEL MEDICAL INSURANCE : shall be valid throughout the territory and cover the entire period of the person’s intended stay or transit. The minimum coverage shall be EUR 30 000. Note : Applicants for a uniform visa for multiple entries shall prove that they are in possession of adequate and valid travel medical insurance covering the period of their first intended visit. In addition a statement, declaring the awareness of the need to be in possession of travel medical insurance for subsequent stays, shall be signed.
- TRAVEL ITINERARY: Onwards and return airline reservation and proof of other means of travel within Malta/EU in case of onward travel
- PROOF OF ACCOMODATION: hotel reservation / letter of tour organizer and / or other appropriate documentation indicating the envisaged travel plans within Malta / EU
- COPY OF PRESENT PASSPORT(data pages, pages with evidence of previous visa, travel)
- FOR MINOR TRAVELERS: a parent/legal guardian shall submit the following :- a minor accompanied by one parent shall provide a Original notarized NOC by the other parent , plus copies of parents passports or ID · a minor travelling alone shall provide a Original notarized NOC by both parents / legal guardians, plus copies of parents passports or ID
How can Travellerzdezire help you ?
Travellerzdezire have an extensive experience handling Schengen Visas .Our Team will assist you in :
- Evaluate the best visa type to apply under as per your requirement.
- Advise you on the required documentation as per the visa type.
- Fill out the application forms
- Assist in getting visa appointments.
- Review your documents for the visa application
- Help you prepare for a visa interview in case one is required
WHY CHOOSE US?
- Minimum documentation and lowest cost.
- Minimum time consumed for completion of process.
- Proper Guidance and 100% genuine.
- Most trustable travel partner as our customers are mainly through recommendation.
- Better experience with complete satisfaction.
- Safe handling of document.Maintain complete transparency
- Highly rated by our clients with 10+ years of experience.