CHINA TOURIST VISA
CHINA BUSINESS VISA
CHINA EMPLOYMENT VISA STAMPING
End to End assistance | Lowest Rates
Apply China visa with us !
Looking for China visa application for Indian passport holders ?
If you’re planning to visit China, we are here to assist you with China visa application procedure . We provide the fast and best assistance for China visa for Indian passport from any states. We make your travel easy and comfortable.
Eligibility criteria for China visa for Indian passport holders
- Indian National holding a valid Indian passport with minimum validity of 6 months can apply for China visa .
- Individual who wishes to travel to China for the purpose of Tourism/Family or friends Visit/Business can apply visa through Travellerzdezire.
- We suggest applicants to carry Travel Insurance while travelling to China. Travellerzdezire also provides Travel Insurance to passengers at an additional cost.
Types of China visa we can assist you in :
China Tourist visa ( Category L )
This category visa can be use for tourism purpose to visit various tourist destinations in China as an independent tourist or as a travel group member.
Documents Required :
- Original passport with at least six months of remaining validity and with blank visa pages, a photocopy of the passport’s data page and the photo page if it is separate.
- Visa Application Form
- Photo – (size 33x48mm in color with white background – no border )
- Proof of legal status (applicable for those not applying for the visa in their country of citizenship).If you are not applying for a visa in the country of your citizenship, you must provide the original and photocopy of your valid certificates of residence, employment or student status, or other valid certificates of legal stay provided by the relevant authorities of the country where the Visa Centre is located.
- Photocopy of previous Chinese passports or previous Chinese visas (applicable for those who were Chinese citizens and have obtained foreign citizenship).If you are applying for a Chinese visa for the first time, you should provide the last Chinese passport held and a photocopy of its data page.If you have obtained Chinese visas before and apply for a Chinese visa with a renewed foreign passport that does not contain any Chinese visa, you should present the photocopy of the previous passport’s data page and the photo page if it is separate, as well as the previous Chinese visa page (If your name on the current passport differs from that on the previous one, you must provide an official document of name change).
- Documents showing the itinerary including air ticket booking record (round trip) and proof of a hotel reservation, etc. or an invitation letter issued by a relevant entity or individual in China. The invitation letter should contain: a. Information on the applicant (full name, gender, date of birth, etc.) b. Information on the planned visit (arrival and departure dates, place(s) to be visited, etc.) c. Information on the inviting entity or individual (name, contact telephone number, address, official stamp, signature of the legal representative or the inviting individual)
- Personal written statement (covering letter with details as follows: place to visit, name, address and contact number of the inviting / contact company / person); Certification letter from the working unit of the applicant / Leave approval from Company HR (with details as follows: name and contact number of the working unit, the applicant’s income statement)
- Original copy of recent 6-month bank statement of the applicant.
- If applicant repeatedly applies for tourist visa to China, the following information shall be covered in the personal statement: reasons for revisit, the places the applicant plans to visit this time and places he / she visited before.
- If the applicants travel in China on a group basis, the invitation letter issued by the travel agency is required. The invitation letter may be in the form of fax, photocopy or computer printout, but the consular officer may require the applicant to submit the original of the invitation letter. An issuer of invitation letter who is an individual in China should also provide a photocopy of his/her Chinese ID.
- If necessary, the consular officer may require the applicant to provide other proof documents or supplementary materials, or require an interview with the applicant.
- The consular officer will decide on whether or not to issue the visa and on its validity, duration of stay and number of entries in light of specific conditions of the applicant.
WHY CHOOSE US?
- Minimum documentation and lowest cost.
- Minimum time consumed for completion of process.
- Proper Guidance and 100% genuine.
- Most trustable travel partner as our customers are mainly through recommendation.
- Better experience with complete satisfaction.
- Safe handling of document.Maintain complete transparency
- Highly rated by our clients with 10+ years of experience.
How can Travellerzdezire assist for your Chinese visa process ?
Travellerzdezire have an extensive experience handling all country Visas .Our Team will assist you in:
- Evaluate the best visa type to apply under as per your requirement.
- Advise you on the required documentation as per the visa type.
- Fill out the application forms
- Assist in getting visa appointments.
- Review your documents for the visa application
- Help you prepare for a visa interview in case one is required